Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 64

Thread: DLR to replace Howard Stern

  1. #31
    Inactive Member Ian Rich Rags's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2005
    Posts
    1,004
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Funny!

  2. #32
    Inactive Member deviantdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by SJ_Skyline:
    Ahh Dave Lee Roth - I was wondering how the Docklands Light Railway was going to replace Howard [img]redface.gif[/img]

    Better DLR than DLT IMHO [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="4" face="Arial">Don't diss the Hairy Cornflake. He was quite vital
    during his heyday. Then again, so was Tony Blackburn:
    the, eh, spuriously hairy cornflake.

    D.

  3. #33
    Inactive Member deviantdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You were fathered? I thought they developed you
    (suspect DNA, rose-tinted specs) in a secret lab
    located just behind Spiders?

    The location is unfindable on any official map,
    of course. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    D.

  4. #34
    Inactive Member Ian Rich Rags's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2005
    Posts
    1,004
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    DLT bured me with a fag in Berwick upon Tweed when I was a kid. My old man went and found him playing cricket over the road, called him over for an autograph, and chucked him in a privet hedge.

  5. #35
    Inactive Member glamgirlk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    TO IH RICH RAGS NO YA DONT HAVE TO LIKE WHAT I LIKE NOR DO I HAVE TO LIKE WHAT YOU LIKE...DONT PUT DOWN MY SHIT AND I WONT PUT DOWN YOURS. POST YOUR 2 SENSE AND I WILL POST MINE
    K!

  6. #36
    Inactive Member glamgirlk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    JOHNNY B QUIT COMPARING YOURSELF TO SOMEONE WHO HAS MADE IT FAMOUS IN LIFE LIKE UMMMM BRET OK?!
    K!

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Ian Rich Rags's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2005
    Posts
    1,004
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Fuckin?ell! ??!@#%%%^! You don?t know when to leave it do you? This all started off when you suggested Howard Stern was better to look at than DLR. For what it matters you are probabaly right. What was amusing in that comment (I assumed you realised) was that we are talking about RADIO.(Think about it) Secondly, let?s face facts, neither of them are Brad Pitt or Orlando Bloom (or in your mind, BM). 67 Chevy Impala with a busted fender or a 71 Dodge Station wagon with bad brakes, they are both past there best. I had assumed you were being funny when you made your comment and therefore felt I was laughing with you and NOT at you.
    In regards to your last comments, Why are you so aggressive? Why do you feel the need to see everything as a threat? If I said I prefered yellow to red are you going to start calling me an asshole becuase you might prefer red? So you love Brett Michaels!
    D?ya know what? I?m fucking made up for you. I love chops and sauce.
    As for Johnny B, Ive know that dude for 15 years. 5 of them on the road touring. Believe me, I?ve seen him out fight, out drink and out fuck almost everyone. Don?t confuse fame with success. Fame is about insecurity, success is about achieveing the opposite. Now get off my fucking back.

    <font color="#FF0000" size="1">[ July 13, 2005 04:14 AM: Message edited by: IH Rich Rags ]</font>

  8. #38
    Inactive Member Johnny B's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    515
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You really are not getting any are you Glamgirl
    Where is your sense of humour. I have always worried about people who become infatuated with celebrities, do you really think that Bret gives a fuck about you, its time to wake up, if it makes you feel better to constantly create conflict no problem, but please try to loosen up a little bit, I was quite prepared just to let this go until you decided to start kicking up the dust again, I offer my hand in friendship


    BUT I BET YOU'VE GOT A FACE LIKE A SMACKED ARSE

    <font color="#FF0000" size="1">[ July 13, 2005 07:08 AM: Message edited by: Johnny B ]</font>

  9. #39
    Inactive Member Lenni's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    619
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Glamgirlk, Johnny B has been my best friend for longer than I care to remember, Ian Hunter is an absolute blast to be around. Even though I don't know you,I personally think you are way out of your depth.
    Dave Lee all the way, breath of fresh air.

    THE CAPS LOCK KEY IS THE THIRD ON THE LEFT

  10. #40
    Inactive Member glamgirlk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    YES!
    Like any woman I can be a bitch or I can be a nice person I dont understand why ya all have to hate and I am a sweet and beautiful person which I have been told by many people. I also like a good debate and am enjoying this one too much...naaa cant have too much of a good thing
    PEACE?!
    K!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •